Member Services Representative
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Member Services Call Center, as a Dispatcher, located in Voorhees, New Jersey.
MUST HAVE PRIOR DISPATCH EXPERIENCE
Available hours are:
Saturday – Wednesday, 3 pm – 11 pm plus holidays
The Member Services Representative works in the AAASJ call center dispatching calls to fleet drivers or service contract providers. The incumbent will assess the emergency situation and/or contact a roadside assistance provider to ensure prompt service. This position provides excellent customer service, providing members with information and resolving issues.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service to members contacting the call center, coordinating with internal and external partners to resolve inquires.
- Monitor dispatch board and assigns road service to internal fleet or contract provider.
- Explains membership benefits and, if applicable, additional charges related to service
- Good understanding of the four county service area (Camden, Gloucester, Cumberland and Salem County)
- Preferably a minimum of 1 -2 years of dispatching experience
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal Skills
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Min. 2 years office experience
- Strong Communication and Telephone Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to read a map
- Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking ability
- Must be dependable and work well as part of a team
- Bilingual a plus
For consideration, please choose from the following options to submit your resume and cover letter. Please be sure to state the specific position for which you are applying.
• Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• Fax to Human Resources at (856)-627-6038, or
• Send to AAA AAA South Jersey Human Resources Department, 700 Laurel Oak Rd. Voorhees, NJ 08043