Member Services Call Center Team Lead – Full Time Position
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Member Services Call Center. This leadership position is located in Voorhees, New Jersey. Hours include weekends and holidays. They following shifts are available:
Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Member Services Call Center Lead works in the call center, receives phone calls primarily from members seeking roadside assistance or membership information. Additionally this position will provide leadership to other call center representatives and assist in overseeing dispatch and/or call center functions. The incumbent will assess the emergency situation and/or contact a roadside assistance provider to ensure prompt service. Ensures adequate staffing and coverage levels are maintained. This position provides excellent customer service, providing members with information and resolving issues. The incumbent acts as a representative of the organization, providing prompt, accurate service and information to promote membership benefits.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service to members contacting the call center, coordinating with internal and external partners to resolve inquires.
- First point of customer contact for emergency road service and membership calls.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about services, to include purchase of or renewal of membership, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Assess member’s needs and identifies the most effective source to ensure timely assistance and appropriate service.
- Identifies opportunities to cross sell other products, services and promotions offered.
- Explains membership benefits and, if applicable, additional charges related to service.
- Provides ongoing coaching and training on call center procedures.
- Good understanding of the four county service area (Camden, Gloucester, Cumberland and Salem County)
- Preferably a minimum of 1 -2 years of call center experience/minimum 3 years experience in leadership role.
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to cross sell products and services
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Min. 2 years office experience
- Strong Communication and Telephone Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to read a map
- Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking ability
- Must be dependable and work well as part of a team
- Bilingual a plus
For consideration, please choose from the following options to submit your resume and cover letter. Please be sure to state the specific position for which you are applying.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Fax to Human Resources at (856)-627-6038, or
Send to AAA AAA South Jersey Human Resources Department, 700 Laurel Oak Rd. Voorhees, NJ 08043