What is the Accident Medical Plan?
The Accident Medical Plan reimburses covered medical expenses for care and treatment of an accidental bodily injury for members engaged in a wide variety of travel and sporting activities.
- AAA Rate: $8.50 per member per year
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exam
- No Health Questions
What activities are covered?
- Driving or riding in a private passenger automobile
- Driving a private passenger motorcycle
- Accidents while riding as a passenger on a common carrier such as a boat or airplane
- Accidents while swimming at a public beach or pool with a lifeguard on duty
- Accidentally shot while hunting in a field
- Struck by a golf ball or golf club while playing golf or as a spectator on a golf course
- Involved in a private passenger auto accident as a pedestrian or bicyclist
For a complete list of covered activities, refer to the Description of Coverage.
What are the benefits for covered activities?
- Pays $5,000 Accidental Death and up to $5,000 Dismemberment. The amount payable for dismemberment varies based on the injury suffered.
- Pays up to $1,200 to reimburse covered medical expenses
What are the types of medical expenses covered?
They include, but are not limited to: Emergency Room, Hospital Room, Prescription Drugs, X-rays and Diagnostics, Ambulance, Physical Therapy, Medical Equipment Rental, Casts and Splints, and Dental Work due to Accidental Bodily Injury.
How do you enroll?
There are three easy ways to enroll:
- Call 1-855-772-5551
- Stop by your local AAA office
- Mail the Coverage Activation form and premium to:
AAA South Jersey
PO Box 1953
Voorhees, NJ 08043-9053
Questions about filing a claim?
Call Seven Corner at 877-444-5011
For additional details:
Review a copy of the Description of Coverage (with how to file a claim on the last page)
Review a copy of the Brochure (with Coverage Activation Form)
Review a copy of the Medical Expense Claim Form
Review a copy of the Death Claim Form
If the language on this page differs from what is on the policy, the language on the policy will govern. Insurance is Underwritten by FEDERAL INSURANCE COMPANY, a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policy as written, policy #9907-46-98. Exclusions and limitations apply. Chubb, Box 1615, Warren, NJ 9907-46-98
Plan Administrator & Sponsor AAA South Jersey 1-855-772-5551