Thousand Islands and Castle Tour
The Thousand Islands are a group of over 1,800 islands in the St. Lawrence River, straddling the border of the U.S. and Canada. A fashionable retreat for the elite in the late 19th century, today the area is a hub for outdoor activities. It’s home to elaborate island mansions like the German-style Boldt Castle on Heart Island, and Singer Castle on Dark Island, with its Gothic windows and secret passageways.
* Rates are based on double occupancy. Single supplement: $300. Travel Insurance is mandatory.
- Round trip motorcoach transportation
- 2 Night stay at Edgewood Resort, Alexandria Bay, NY in the heart of Thousand Islands, on the shores of the St. Lawrence River
- Breakfast Daily
- 1 Dinner
- Uncle Sam's castle tour to Singer and Boldt Castle including a box lunch
- Lunch at Finger Lakes on way home
*All Payments are non-refundable and all rates are subject to change. Rates are based on double occupancy. Single supplement: $300. Travel Insurance is mandatory.