The best way to maintain a vehicle is to use an auto repair shop you can trust. AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities meet stringent requirements for industry certifications, customer satisfaction surveys, staff training and tools to ensure you – and your vehicle – have a stress-free experience. AAA Members also enjoy exclusive perks and benefits only offered at approved facilities!
Why AAA Approved Auto Repair?
- Members can save 10% on labor costs (up to $50) and receive a 24-month, 24,000-mile warranty on parts and labor*
- A written estimate of all work to be performed is provided, so you know what to expect
- Initial diagnosis and/or cost estimate will be provided on tow calls within 60 minutes through a priority “triage” diagnosis
- Repair shop will assist with obtaining alternate transportation, if needed**
- AAA will intervene and investigate disputes on behalf of members, if necessary
- Robust network of approved shops throughout the South Jersey community, and over 8,000 total facilities nationwide
*Members save a minimum of 10% (up to $50) on repair service labor at AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Valid AAA membership card must be presented at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility at time of service. All repairs are guaranteed by the AAA Approved Auto Repair facility for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first, under normal operating conditions, unless otherwise stated in writing. Other restrictions may apply. See facility for details.
**Repair shop will assist with obtaining alternate transportation, if needed. The facility will assist in obtaining a shuttle service, a loaner car, or help arrange taxi or rental vehicle services. This is subject to additional charges.