Mechanical Breakdown Coverage from a Name You Trust
AAA Vehicle Extended Service Plan is like having health insurance for your car only better. While your car is with the doctor, you'll be protected against costly repair bills, you'll enjoy car rental service, trip interruption benefits, direct payment of claims and a host of other AAA benefits designed to get you back on the road quickly and hassle free!
This exclusive AAA plan offers four coverage levels, each customized to your exact driving habits and, depending on the coverage you choose, may cover all major repairs for up to 7 years and 230,000 odometer miles.
AAA Members Benefits:
- Substitute Transportation: Automatic two-day Rental Car Coverage for any approved claim up to $35 per day, up to a maximum of five days per occurrence.
- Trip Interruption: 100 miles from home, meals and lodging expenses are reimbursed up to $75 per day for a maximum of three days per occurrence.
- Emergency Claim "Self" Authorization: Self approval of claims up to $500, if the claims administration office is closed.
- Customized Mile and Term Coverage: Personalized coverage terms in increments of 1 month and 1,000 miles.
- Zero Interest Payment Plan: Payment Plans terms up to 24 months.
- Disappearing Deductible: $100 deductible reduced to $50 at any AAA authorized auto repair and $0 at any Club-Owned repair.
- Battery Coverage: If covered Vehicle experiences battery failure and requires replacement you will be provided a one-time replacement of a AAA brand battery.
|Exclusionary*: Exclusionary is AAA’s best coverage. Coverage is very similar to the coverage that was on the vehicle when it was new and covers all original mechanical and electrical components except items listed as excluded, vehicle maintenance such as lube oil and filter changes, tires, light bulbs and brake pads.
|Comprehensive*: includes 15 major systems: engine, automatic / standard transmission and transfer case, front rear wheel drive systems, four wheel / all wheel drive systems, front and rear suspension, steering, brakes, ABS systems, electrical, air conditioning and heating, cooling system, fuel system, turbocharger / supercharger and audio system.
|Essential Plus*: includes 14 major systems: engine, automatic / standard transmission and transfer case, front rear wheel drive systems, four wheel / all wheel drive systems, front and rear suspension, steering, brakes, ABS systems, electrical, air conditioning and heating, cooling system, fuel system, and turbocharger / supercharger.
|Essential*:(Intended for older, higher mileage vehicles) includes 10 major systems: engine, automatic / standard transmission and transfer case, front rear wheel drive systems, four wheel / all wheel drive systems, air conditioning and heating, electrical, cooling system, fuel system, and turbocharger / supercharger.
Compare the AAA Vehicle Extended Service Plan coverages below and choose the plan that best suits your driving needs. Plans are available on vehicles up to 20 model years old and with up to 150,000 miles on the odometer at the time of purchase. Custom coverage terms availble in increments of 1 month and 1,000 miles up to 84 months and 230,000 miles.
|Engine / Gas / Diesel||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Front & Rear Wheel Drive||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|All / Four Wheel Drive||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Heating & Cooling System||✓||✓||✓||✓|