Driving School Instructor - Part Time
Join an organization with 100 years of experience and tradition – AAA South Jersey! We are committed to totally satisfying our members, the motoring public and the communities we serve.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals to join our team as an experienced Driving School Instructor – part-time and seasonal opportunities available.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Instruct students on proper driving techniques in an effort to pass state driving road test.
- Ensure the Vehicle is operational and safe for each student
- Maintains accurate schedule of training sessions.
- Keeps detailed and accurate reports of driving sessions as mandated by the Motor Vehicle Commission.
- Plan and adapt routes in advance to develop students’ capabilities on an individual basis
- Adheres to all legal requirements. Maintains all licensing requirements.
The candidate must be an experienced in a customer service, ability to instruct students, excellent written and oral communication skills, and PC proficiency. Prior experience as a driving school instructor preferred but not required. Individuals with teaching/tutoring experience preferred. Ability to work nights and weekends. Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a criminal record investigation. Background may be annually reviewed. Ability to obtain required state license.
For consideration, please choose from the following options to submit your resume and cover letter. Please be sure to state the specific position for which you are applying.
• Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or
• Fax to Human Resources at (856)-627-6038, or
• Send to AAA AAA South Jersey Human Resources Department, 700 Laurel Oak Rd. Voorhees, NJ 08043