Gift Membership Special
AAA membership is the one gift that’s sure to fit any special person you want to protect. Your loved ones will receive peace of mind and more all year long.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance with the fastest response time in the industry, on average
- Coverage in any car, anytime – as the driver or a passenger
- Exclusive member discounts on shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Expert vacation planning and member-only travel benefits
- Top-ranked auto insurance and financial services
- Network of trusted auto repair shops
- And more!
|Membership Types||Primary Member||First Associate||Each Additional Associate|
|AAA Basic||$27||1 FREE||$40|
What is an Associate member?
Individuals living in the same household, including children away at college, can be added as Associates to a membership at a reduced rate and receive all of the same benefits.
Three Ways to Buy
* Service not available in all areas. With some exceptions, AAA batteries are available for most vehicles. AAA does not cover motorcycles. AAA Membership Promotions are offered at an introduction price and standard rates apply the following year. Subject to change without notice. AAA will charge a full price membership to members who request roadside assistance at the time a Member joins, or a canceled member renews within the same day. An additional non-refundable Immediate Service Fee will be changed to the normal membership dues and enrollment fee, if applicable. *This is a new Membership promotion and cannot be applied to an existing account. Customer must be a resident in Camden, Gloucester, Cumberland, and Salem Counties. This promotion offers a Basic Primary Membership for $26.50 and a Basic Associate Membership at no cost. The offer is available for those using a credit card and joining with automatic renewal. This is an introduction price and standard rates apply the following year. The discount cannot be used with any other offer, is subject to change without notice, and ends 1/1/18. AAA will charge a full price Membership to new and cancelled Members who request roadside assistance within the same day of joining, plus an additional non-refundable immediate Service Fee will be charged to the current Membership dues and enrollment fee, if applicable. Each Member is entitled to four Emergency Road Service calls per Membership year which does not include RV and Motorcycle coverage.