Why Choose AAA Pet Insurance?
Things happen. And when they do, you can rest easy knowing AAA Pet Insurance has you covered.
- Competitive pricing with no breed or gender discrimination
- Three coverage options designed to fit your budget
- Discounts on Pet Insurance to offer AAA members even more savings
Coverage Options with Example Pricing ^
Affordable pricing for dependable protection
More coverage for the unexpected
Protection for total peace of mind
More Love, Less Worry
With budget-conscious deductibles and copays, no breed or gender discrimination and straight-forward coverage, you can enjoy life with your pet knowing AAA has you covered. You'll have a plan for your pet no matter what life brings.
- Coverage for accidents, injuries and illnesses from the trusted AAA name
- Transparency surrounding excluded pre-existing conditions when you participate in Clarity™ *
- Simple claims process with fast reimbursement
Care with Confidence
Here’s a look at how we’ve helped real pet parents afford care:
- Diabetes (annually) - Average Cost $900 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $190
- Upper Respiratory Infection - Average Cost $3,722 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $472
- Orthopedic Knee Surgery - Average Cost $4,271 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $527
- Vomiting - Average Cost $850 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $185
- Ribbon Ingestion - Average Cost $607 - Enrolled Pet Parents Pay $160
Based on typical costs in major metropolitan areas based on Companion Protect research and experience. Payment amount calculated using 10% copay and $100 deductible.
^Base premiums shown are per month, and may vary by state.
*Clarity™ is an option from Companion Protect for pre-existing conditions. By participating in this optional program, you’ll receive a complete list of excluded pre-existing conditions before you file a claim.