Get the Most Out of Your Membership!
This simple-to-use tool can help you with everything from requesting Roadside Assistance to getting the best gas prices in your area.
1. Download the app and enter your home zip code.
2. Select the person icon in the upper left corner to sign in.
3. Login using your AAA.com registration. Tip: If you have not created an account you must do this first.
4. Access your membership card through your phone with a scannable bar code. Great if you don't always carry your membership card!
5. Manage your Membership right from the app.
AAA Mobile App Highlights
Broken Down? Get Help Fast
Quickly request help from our trusted roadside assistance—one tap is all it takes.
Request assistance in seconds—simply set your location on your phone
Track your technician, so you know when help will arrive
Cancel the request if you don’t need help anymore
Save Here, There and Everywhere
Wherever you go in the United States and Canada, you can pinpoint AAA Discounts all around you—at restaurants, shops and pharmacies.
You can even find the cheapest gas near you, make an appointment at a trusted auto repair facility and book your stay at a hotel.
Get Familiar With the App
Main Menu Options
(Right side, table icon)
Roadside: Request Roadside Assistance from your mobile device.
TripTik Planner: Use the planner to get directions, local restaurants or local hotels.
Nearby Deals: Local shopping, dining & attractions where you can save by being a member.
Explore AAA Menu Options
Nearby Gas: Get the best gas prices in your area.
Branch Offices: Find a local AAA branch - even out of the area.
Approved Auto Repair: Search within a 5-50 mile radius. Save time and money on repairs.
Travel: Book hotels, airfare, car rentals.
Insurance: Request a home and/or auto quote from one of our insurance agents.
Battery Quote: Get a FREE instant battery quote using the app.
Side Menu Options
(Left side, person icon)
Login: Log into your AAA account to manage renewals, gifts, reservations, and much more.
Join: Join AAA today for 24/7 roadside assistance, insurance coverage, discounts and so much more.
Branch Offices: Find a local branch to assist with your membership, travel, and insurance needs.
Send Feedback: Send us feedback so AAA can help to better serve you!
Questions? We Can Help.
You can turn that feature off and the app will operate, however it will prompt you to turn on location services.
This is is done so we can find you faster when you need roadside assistance and also so discounts/travel features work with information relative to your location.
If you experience difficulty logging into the AAA Mobile App, please try the following steps:
1 - Make sure you have created an online registration. This setup will have to be created one time. If you have not set up your online registration please do so now: https://www.southjersey.aaa.com/account/register
2. Already have an account created? Sign in to your Online Account. Can you access your account through your computer/phone without going through the app? https://www.southjersey.aaa.com/account/register
3. If you continue to have trouble please contact us here: http://www.fuzeqna.com/aaasj/consumer/search.asp
Verify Your Zip Code! Each AAA Home Club services members for their members. To access the AAA South Jersey site and app, you must be a AAA South Jersey member. For AAA members outside of the AAA South Jersey territory, please click on the following link to be redirected to your home club: www.AAA.com/stop. When prompted enter your home zip code associated with your membership account or click on 'Change Zip Code' link at the bottom of the app where you enter your email/password sign-in area.
If you’re on an iOS device and wish to add your AAA Membership card to your Apple Wallet, use the steps below:
- Make sure you log in to the AAA Mobile app.
- From the home screen, click the Member icon in the upper-left corner of the home screen.
- From the Member menu, tap the “View Card” button to open your digital AAA Membership card.
- From your digital AAA Membership card, tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” button in the bottom-right corner of the card.
- When the Apple Wallet card AAA Membership card appears, tap “Add” in the upper-right corner of the screen to add the card to your Apple Wallet.
If you find AAA Mobile not operating optimally, use the Send AAA Feedback button in the app to request assistance or email our apps team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not able to access the AAA app, please make sure you have created a registration and have logged in. Please contact AAA South Jersey for assistance.
Yes, when receiving Roadside Assistance, requesting AAA member discounts for your hotel stay, or shopping, you can show your AAA Membership card on the Mobile app as long as you have another valid form of identification.
Yes, membership payments can be made securely through the AAA app.
Yes, the easy to use feature will show you hotels in your area, along with member pricing. Be sure to show your mobile or printed membership card when you check-in. Some hotels require you to book online or through the app to receive special pricing.